The holidays are usually a time for spending quality time with loved ones, creating some of our fondest memories and giving back. And in that spirit of giving, we’ve compiled a list of 25 Black-owned businesses we’d love to support this year.
Take a look and check out these cool gift suggestions, brand, and businesses that may or may not have been on your radar.
1. Insecure: The Complete First Season DVD+Digital HD from Barnes &Noble.
2. “She’s Gotta Have it” Shirt from Spike Lee’s 40 Acres.com
3. Martin Trivia/90s TV Shows/R&B Card Game from CardsfortheCulture.co
4. Black Culture Home Goods from AdornedByChi.com
5. Studio Museum Visit Tickets in Harlem from StudioMuseum.com
6. Black Baby Books from BlackBabyBooks.com
7. Shea Moisture Gift Set from SheaMoisture.com
8. African American Collectible Items from ItsABlackThang.com
11. Headscarves BY WRAP QUEEN
12. BLACK GIRLS ART CALENDAR 2018 by Nicholle Kobi
14. ‘I Can’t Make This Up’ by Kevin Hart
15. Fenty Beauty – Rihanna
16. ‘We’re Going to Need More Wine’ Book – Gabrielle Union
17. Ballerina Doll – Misty Copeland
20. Jovi Shai Beauty
(All pictures courtesy official websites)